Submit Guest Post
Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of the Maine coon family!
(Once you submit a post, you will either get a successful message or an error message (You will have to scroll down below to check after submitting as you will get this same guidelines again) Please note you will have to have at-least one image and your name, email, and links will be edited by our editors to the right place if the post is good enough for MainecoonAdmirer.)
If you would like to submit a guest post directly you may send an email to SanwalGhufran@gmail.com.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Please send an email to the Editor: SanwalGhufran@gmail.com. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Include 1 or 2 links to other MCA articles that you will use to supplement your points.
- Tell us how MCA readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 1000 – 3000 words long.
- Be written in the style of the blog.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours.
- Have a killer title.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email. A
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on here. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to Mainecoonadmirer.com.